Fox Den Country Club has made every effort to design our community to enhance our property values as well as our quality of life. At the end of each day, homeowners are greeted by a dramatic and stately entry. You’ve arrived home, and what a home it is.
Fox Den Country Club is set among 400 acres of lush, rolling countryside and the gentle waterfalls of Third Creek. Homes at Fox Den Country Club are complemented by the championship golf course designed by Clyde Johnston, one of America’s most respected golf architects. Multiple tees on each hole provide a challenging and enjoyable course for players of every skill level. Bermuda fairways, Crenshaw Bent-Grass greens, and nine scenic ponds add to the enjoyment of this beautifully designed course. The developers of Fox Den have taken full advantage of the rolling hills, waterfalls, and meandering streams to create a superb recreational environment for golf, swimming, and tennis. Beautiful Lake Norman is right next door with the mountains and beaches an easy half day away.
Acreage: 400 acres
- Homes: Prices range from $210K to $400K with sizes ranging from 2400 to 5000 sq. ft.
- Clubhouse: Brand new Clubhouse with Grille and Restaurant (open to public)
- Club Membership: Fox Den offers a variety of memberships including: full family, swim and tennis, or golf only.
- Golf: A semi-private 18-hole Championship Golf Course with Crenshaw Bent-Grass greens and Bermuda fairways. The beautiful rolling terrain and scenic views will be enjoyed by golfers of all abilities! Fox Den Golf Course was designed by renowned architect Clyde Johnston.
- Pool Complex: Features a Jr. Olympic sized pool, sun deck and shaded patio.
- Tennis: Features two lighted courts.
- Lake Norman: Nearby 32,510 acre lake ideal for fishing, sailing and water skiing.
Fox Den Country Club and Golf Course is conveniently located at Exit 45 on I-77, between Statesville and Charlotte. (5 mi. south of Statesville/30 mi. north of Charlotte)